(Edit: Had to update application picture and some info due to me being a dur hur, sorry for the inconvenience. ;n; And thank you to my buddy DementedGothAngel for cleaning up her application picture. ;w; <3)
(( ;w; Almost forgot to update that she's a year older~ ))
Personality: (Pro's) - Is quite optimistic, preferring to find the positive things about others than focus on the possible negatives.
- Known to be quite patient (comes from living in such a large family).
- Tends to have a 'hunger' for knowledge (she tries to remain open-minded about things, learning as much as she can so she can better communicate with others).
(Con's) - Is a bit clumsy...(she lacks proper control of her electrical power, sometimes accidentally giving people a small shock when she comes into physical contact with them).
- She can be quite the 'hot-head' (despite being generally calm, if her body stores too much electricity or she get's confused quickly, her temper arises and it can be very difficult to calm her once provoked into this state).
- Has shown signs of being a bit 'clingy' to people she really likes (a habit she's been trying to break for quite a few years).
Likes: - The color red (her second favorite would be purple)
- Rainy weather (allows her slightly better control over her electric abilities and likes the sound of it hitting the roof-tops)
- The out-doors (loves to go hiking and look for different kinds of wildflowers or relaxing under the starry skies)
- Her childhood friend Thane (lol not that kind of like~)
- Home-cooking (she tries so hard to cook but doesn't seem to have a knack for it...so she likes it when she knows others who can~)
Dislikes: - Cannot stand being stuck in-doors for long periods (she's one of those people that likes to move around a lot, to the point her restlessness makes her irritable)
- Swimming (doesn't know how to swim, so avoids large areas of water taller than her)
- Perfume (it's a sensory over-load to her...so she avoids those shops and people who wear it excessively if possible)
- Long 'summer days' (where it's excessively hot or sunny)
- Spicy foods (word of advice, Do Not Ask...well you can but then you'll have her looking at you with this weird expression and being quiet for the next hour, lol)
History: Natariel grew up in a small town where her family was quite well known (...for having quite the large amount of family members). For being the middle child of seven siblings, she often had to 'fight' for her parent's attention (whether it be academically or hobby related). Though..luckily she made quick friends with a pidgey named Thane in her youth, who helped change a bit of her outlook (and helped her reach her goal of being a Raichu). Their bond is what helped interest her in working at the post office (where his family worked), she found that she could interact with many more individuals than some of the jobs her family members had chosen.
After working a few years, job-shadowing her friend Thane, she decided to leave the village in order to not only advance in her career but also to hopefully make some new friends. Her elder brother Jerathe mentioned shortly before she left that he over-heard that this one place (Poke Village) was hiring Post Office helpers, so she decided to take a chance at working there.
Though, after a long journey to the village...she finds under an embarrassing conclusion that it was (a rather mean) trick played by her brother (and possibly her other siblings since they had always scoffed her choice of working with 'a bunch of bird brains'). But, determined to not head back home shamefully, she goes about searching for a new job that could be helpful in.
It isn't until a couple days later (while camping out in the woods) that she discovers that the Weather Station is hiring and decides to apply there. Yet, in a surprising turn of events...she finds out that there is 'no order or boss' working there (which was quite shocking for her since she had assumed that the weather station was quite an important place). So taking the lead, she edits her application to incorporate a new change: having her be the 'boss' of the weather station.
(More to be added later.)
Occupation: Weather Station (Helper)
Moveset: -Thunderbolt -Toxic -Brick Break -???
Extras: - She has a secret love for fashion (often wishing to be a more feminine dresser vs. practical). You can often find her lurking near accessory shops or clothing stores, where she'll imagine herself modeling those designs~
- "When electricity builds up inside its body, it becomes feisty. It also glows in the dark." (Quoted from Yellow Pokedex) One of the few reasons she ever got picked on in her youth was because of this trait. She finds it embarrassing and avoids movie theaters or other public buildings as such so she doesn't have to worry about people staring. (She has yet to find a practical use for it.)
D'aww, Nate is quite the cuties~ I really love her design, especially the hat. I love the idea of her working at the Weather Station; it seems like an ideal occupation for a Raichu. She has such a sweet personality, and she comes from such a big family!
;___; Thank you so much~ I really did have fun with her design (she was my first attempt at gijinka's in a long while from being absent from DA). To have her working at the weather station has helped her keep a busy schedule while doing something considerable important (and work on controlling her static ability). She's my good lil' girl, no questions there... ;~; She's my second OC to come from such a large family.
Guess what guys! I'm
reopening my stores
(Etsy and Storenvy)
and commissions, I
can finally announce
that I'm getting
married and I need
to save as much as
possible for the big
day, July 27th.
before anyone asks,
the wedding is not
been planning it for
a long time...
Sorry, I can't
believe it's been so
long since I've done
this "orzEdit: I
forgot, but my
friend here's having
it's about your
with your favourite
food. It can be your
own character or
away time is back
:D! This time I've
got 1500pts to give
away c:The last
giveaway was really
well received so I'm
doing another! After
the way the last one
panned out, one
thing I would like
to remind you guys
of is to PLEASE
PLEASE follow the
guidelines so you
can be properly...
FIRSTLY: thank you
so much for all your
kind birthday wishes
and little gifts!
:hug: you made me
:heart:I hope this
small feature can
bring a smile to
your faces, too
:)enjoy and make
sure to fave some of
this great pieces!
;)and now we move on
to the first part of
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More